We are pleased to announce that Eudonet UK has been formally recognised as a MemberWise Official Digital Excellence (2021) Research Champion.
The MemberWise network has just launched its 2021 digital focused research project that will enable membership organisations and associations to benchmark on many critical areas and Eudonet UK has been recognised as a MemberWise Official Research Champion.
Key Topic Areas included within the survey:
- Goals Challenges and Strategy
- Member Engagement Measurement/Scoring
- Online Personalisation/Automation
- Member Value and ‘Digital Only’ Memberships
- Online Services, Online Communities & Mobile Apps
- Virtual AGMs/Events/Conferences
- Online Learning, CPD and Assessment/Examinations
- Data, Web Analytics, Websites/Integration/Hosting
- CRM/Membership Databases/AMS
If you want to be part of the sectors largest digital research project, contributing to a high profile report that will help your organisation and our sector click on the link below. It only takes 15 minutes to complete and individual responses will remain strictly private and confidential.
In return for completing the network’s online survey you will receive an advance preview of the Digital Excellence Research Report (2021), you will be amongst the first to establish new and emerging digital focused trends and you could also win one of two £250 John Lewis vouchers.